Sunday, January 18, 2004

Virus


I am the living dead.

Actually, I just have a stinking head cold. Oh well. It's been a while since I've had a cold, so it's like re-acquainting myself with an old friend. Albeit an old friend who infests your home and uses all your tissues.
A while ago, while discussing Orbital's soundtrack album for the vampire-road-movie Octane, I mentioned that the film's premise reminded me of a film I'd encountered (but not seen) that "starred" a bunch forgettable teen TV actors. I couldn't remember the name of the film, or any of the "stars", and you lot were no help at all. Last night, while sneezing tendrils of viscous slime across the room, I watched Forsaken on CBS, which is the exact film I was trying to place. The forgettable teen TV actor? The gay bloke from Dawson's Creek.

Right. Now I'm off to find something I can still do adequately while sneezing and dripping incessantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment