Saturday, February 21, 2004

"I would have waited an eternity for this..."


We went out to visit Amanda (meg's sister, my sister-in-law) and Ben (Meg's brother-in-law, my brother-in-law-in-law?). They were in good spirits, and treated us to dinner, which was very nice of them, and a good time was had by all. Their youngster Jack was in a good mood too, but I get the feeling he likes to show off when he has visitors, so that's not too surprising. He's a very well-behaved sprog, but I do reckon he's got a bit of the devil in him...
Anyway, on the way back home, we popped into Target to pick up a few essentials. I zipped through the music section and picked up Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots, which is fantastic and is on right now. I always like to have a look in the toy section there, as you can usually find some fun stuff at cheap prices. Last time we were there, we bought this, and this time...

I think I'm going to have to sell a kidney...or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment