Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I Have A LiveJournal!
(In Which The Author Discusses The Weather)


Actually, no I don't. I just set up an account so that I could comment on friends' LiveJournals without skulking behind an Anonymous tag.
Would it be too much to ask to have these competing blogging systems/companies be compatible at least at the level of comments, so I wouldn't have to have done this?
Probably, eh?

I've been reading a lot on various blogs and so on about how oppressively hot is back in Blighty right now. Well, at least it hasn't suddenly dropped into sub-zero temperatures like it has here! Of course, this is an exaggeration, and it makes me wonder if I've become acclimatised to the...er...climate here. My American friends, despite coming from regions where it literally gets into sub-zero temperatures in winter, often complained about how "cold" Britain was. I wonder if I'd feel that too, after being here for a while? I hope not. It's only after living here through the extreme differences in the seasons that I appreciate how comfortably mild my home climate is.

No comments:

Post a Comment