Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Thieves of Time

If you contributed to the fundraising camapign -- thank you -- you will have received an update about this already but after what has seemed like aeons I am pleased to say that Forgive Us, the adventure anthology for Lamentations of the Flame Princess that started out as Horror Among Thieves, is complete and is in the layout stage. I've seen a rough version of the book and it looks amazing, thanks to the clever eye and deft skills of Eero Tuovinen; I don't know if I'm allowed to show off any of the pages from the rough draft so here instead is one of the maps from the book picked at random.


I will post further updates as we get closer to the actual publication of the book. Having worked on it for so long I am more than a little excited to see it getting closer to completion but I must be honest and admit that there's a little bit of trepidation mixed in there too. I hope people like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment